1. Browse our inventory and images on our website and Instagram to find inspiration and items you would like to rent. 2. Get in contact with us! Send over an email to email@example.com 3. Select a package and reserve the pieces for your selected date. Once you have chosen the pieces you would like to rent we will send an invoice outlining the items rented and the initial payment needed. We will also send our rental agreement outlining the terms of the rental. Sign the agreement and send back to us. Both the initial payment and signed contract needs to be submitted for your items to be reserved! * To reserve items for your date you will need to make a 30% non refundable deposit so we can hold the pieces for you. * We accept cash, cheques, E-transfers, Visa and Mastercard.
4. 2 weeks prior to event: We will touch base on any last minute details, time of delivery and pick up arrangements then the remaining 70% of order is due.
5. Date specified for curbside delivery: We will deliver items to venue, unless otherwise specified for early delivery (if available)
6. Curbside Pick up: We will come a pick up pieces at arranged pick up location and time. Depending on availability and demand you can rent the items for up to 72 hours (Friday-Sunday)
* Rental pieces are customers responsibility during rental period * We will require a credit card number on file in case of damage, lost items and/or theft